I’m not big on doing selfies-especially in the bathroom at work-but I know it’s not going to happen once I get home to the hubby and baby. But somehow in these past 2 days I have noticed that I have worn complete head to toe, H&M attire….ha! What can I say, it’s really been the one place I have been able to rely on to have something I like! Especially after having a baby. PLUS, they have amazing sales 🙂
Lace Top: Similar
Long-Sleeved Jersey Top
Skinny Pants: Similar
What stores are you addicted to shopping at? Especially after having a baby? I find that H&M has the most versatile pieces I can, affordable and on trend! Even through my pregnancy, this store was my go to for Maternity clothes. I’m finding myself finally getting back into figuring out outfits with what I currently have, and not trying to spend money on new clothes. What has become your easiest go to with your newish mommy body? Me: obsessed with the high waist skinny jeans-helps hold it all in! Pair with some high heeled and a somewhat loose top and couple necklaces layered-I’m set. I want to hear from you! I need more ideas please 🙂
Just had to share some of my favorite Spring looks so far that I have come across on Pinterest and can’t wait to try out this season! Love, love, love that Spring is finally in the air! I have linked similar items I have found that are very budget friendly for all of you gals out there! Enjoy!
1. Floral Maxi- Similar: Asos $36
2. Hot Pink 3/4 Length Sleeve Dress: Similar: Twelth Street by Cynthia Vincent $86.99
3. Neon, Floral and Chunky! Similar Skirt:Asos $36, Similar Top: Wyatt $69, Similar Necklace: Chunky Necklace $32
4. Lace: Similar: Quicksilver $47
5. The Classic LBD : Similar: Kensie @ Nordstroms $39.53
My Favorite Red Carpet Looks
I’m going to chime in after everyone else has-my top 3 favorite looks of the red carpet at the Golden Globes were:
~Kate Hudson-Black is always classic and her hair was simple. Just a stunning look.
~Nicole Richie-looking glamorous in that all beaded baby blue dress. I adore the long sleeves too. Perfect for the unexpected cold weather they had!
~Jennifer Garner- The strapless deep red dress was a perfect fit. Love how she can go from mom to glam in no time!
All these ladies are inspiration to fashion. Can’t wait for their next looks.
Saturday Fashion Photo Shoot
Being back in West Chester I have a few more creative backdrops for photos….Here is a guide to a quick Chic Outfit to put together for the winter season….Casual enough for a date out to coffee, Chic enough to wear out on the town for some cocktails….
1. H&M Black Cowl Neck Tunic Sweater $34.95
2. Old Navy Active Wear Black Leggings $16 (got them on clearance). I prefer these over regular leggings because they are thicker, warmer and not see through)
3. Black Leather Jacket $29.99 from Marshalls
4. Aldo Suede Boots $140 (christmas gift from my now mother-in-law, last year)
5. H&M Scarf $5
Bangs, Hair and Hair Color..thank you to the best hair stylist, Jody at Avante Salon 🙂
Cheers to winter fashion!